Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vinegar for a Longer and Happier Life

This is the most comprehensive and logical explanation of why vinegar and ACV make me feel great. It eliminates fatigue, gives a major energy boost almost immediately, helps lose weight, and reduces join pain. Many people use it as a liver cleanse as well.

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/lifestyle/umeboshi_vinegar.htm

Until I read this I just knew it worked. I also knew that since I was a kid I craved all foods with vinegar and couldn't explain why. I always felt better after eating pickles and mom would give me a hard time when I'd finish off the pickle juice when the jar was empty. I always felt healthier after so I had no idea why she was concerned.

All this reading has me craving a pickle.

1 comment:

awksedgreep said...

By the way, if anyone is curious . . . I've lost 17lbs since I started my ACV and Vitamin B12 regimen.